Plan Your visit
SUNDAY MORNINGS AT 10:00 AM
WK&T Tech Park, 100 WK&T Technology Dr, Mayfield, KY
First Time at Grace Life? Don’t want to go alone?
Schedule your visit now and we will:
- reserve a parking spot for you up front
- meet you at “New Here” Tent
- introduce you around
- get your kids registered in advance and have their security tags waiting for you when you get here
- introduce you to our Lead Pastor
So schedule your visit right now. We can’t wait to meet you!
Wear whatever you want, grab a free cup of coffee, and listen to a challenging, relevant, live message from our pastor
We want something FOR you,
not something FROM you.
Sundays, 10:00 AM
WK&T Tech Park,
100 WK&T Technology Dr,
Mayfield, KY 9
What should i expect at a service?
Our goal at Grace Life Church is to create a welcoming environment that is fun and friendly for you and your family and friends. Here is what you can expect on a Sunday morning:
- We will greet you with a smile and offer you a free cup of coffee upon arrival.
- Our outdoor Lobby on the Lawn experience is designed just for you to hang out before and after service. We want you to enjoy some doughnuts, a game of corn hole, and a great conversation.
- We have no dress code and everyone is welcome!
- A fun, safe, and clean children’s area is provided for kids from birth thru 5th grade. Your kids will be securely checked in and out and our leaders who are all background checked.
- During service, we will sing a few worship songs and hear a message that will encourage you from our pastor. The service will last a little over an hour.
- Our goal is that you leave us having made some new friends and looking forward to returning the next week!
Everything we do at Grace Life Church is for the people we haven’t met yet, so we have planned our Sundays just for YOU!
What should i expect for my kids?
We are committed to creating a clean, safe and fun environment where your children will experience dynamic, relevant and age-appropriate teaching, small group and activities. Our core values at Grace Life Kids are Know Jesus, Love Others, Be a Leader, and Have Fun!
Grace life kids core values
Our mission at Grace Life Kids is to partner with your family to create experiences for your child where they can:
MEET JESUS, LOVE OTHERS, BE A LEADER, & HAVE FUN!
We want our Grace Life Kids to grow spiritually, understanding that being a Christian is one of the most exciting parts of life! Our goal is to make Sunday your child’s favorite day of the week.
What to expect at check-in
We have 2 different ways to serve your family best when you’re registering for the first time…
- You can take advantage of “Plan Your Visit” page and we can get your children pre-registered and checked in so that you can skip the line on Sunday.
- You can check-in on Sunday morning with our Check-In Team in Grace Life Kids.
Birth – 23 Months
2 – 3 year olds
4 years – Kindergarten
1st – 5th Grade