Plan Your visit
DRIVE-IN/IN PERSON ON CAMPUS
GRACE LIFE KIDS
Sundays / 10am (98.9 FM)
WEDNESDAY NIGHT ON CAMPUS
Grace Life Youth / 6pm
Small Groups /6 pm
Sundays / 10am
WK&T Tech Park,
100 WK&T Technology Dr,
Mayfield, KY 42066
What should i expect at a service?
Our goal at Grace Life Church is to create a welcoming environment that is fun and relatable for you and your family and friends. Here is what you can expect on a Sunday morning:
- We will greet you with a smile and offer you a free cup of coffee or doughnut upon arrival.
- Our lobby is designed for you to meet and socialize with loving members of our church.
- We have no dress code, we encourage you to come as you are!
- A fun, safe, and clean children’s area is provided for kids from birth- 5th grade. Your kids will be securely checked in and out by our Grace Life Kids leaders who are all background checked.
- During service you will experience a relevant and meaningful worship, followed by a message from Pastor Chad.
- Our goal is that you leave us having made some new friends, growing your relationship with God, and looking forward to returning the next week!
Everything we do at Grace Life Church is for people who are seeking a strong relationship with God, so we have planned our Sundays just for YOU!
What should i expect for my kids?
We are committed to creating a clean, safe and fun environment where your children will experience dynamic, relevant and age-appropriate teaching, small group and activities. Our core values at Grace Life Kids are Know Jesus, Love Others, Be a Leader, and Have Fun!
Grace life kids core values
Our mission at Grace Life Kids is to partner with your family to create experiences for your child where they can:
MEET JESUS, LOVE OTHERS, BE A LEADER, & HAVE FUN!
What to expect at check-in
- You can take advantage of “Plan Your Visit” page and we can get your children pre-registered and checked in so that you can skip the line on Sunday.
- You can check-in on Sunday morning with our Check-In Team in Grace Life Kids.
Birth – 23 Months
2 – 3 year olds
4 years – Kindergarten
1st – 5th Grade